We all have had a different experience of #quarantinelife I’m sure… But mine was rather refreshing. Time spent with family, cooking meals together daily and loads of play time outside with littles (nieces and nephews) made for some QT I’ll never forget! This year my oldest nephew turned 21 and oldest neice is about to be 16 in a week. The middle love is 13 in August while the two little are 4 & 5… going into real kindergarden and first experience with Pre-K. ALL the milestones in one year! It’s been time we would have NEVER gotten with them in a normal life moment so I am forever grateful!
Aside from that, my sister in law & I have had some of the best moments I can remember with her… laughing and trying to cook new things. While my sweet Mama has turned her house upside down getting rid of years of things, painted every room in her house, and made the outside look like the best version of the country, this side of Texas!
In my moment of refreshing though, I’ve collected some words from my quiet time with God that you may find just as encouraging as I have. And will be a huge part of this year I’m certain!
Here they are!
◦ “As for us, we have all of these great witnesses who encircle us like clouds. So we must let go of every wound that has pierced us and the sin we so easily fall into. Then we will be able to run life’s marathon race with passion and determination, for the path has been already marked out before us.”
◦ Hebrews 12:1 TPT
◦ “Your calling is to fulfill the royal law of love as given to us in this Scripture: “You must love and value your neighbor as you love and value yourself!” For keeping this law is the noble way to live.”
◦ James (Jacob) 2:8 TPT
◦ ““Look at all the birds—do you think they worry about their existence? They don’t plant or reap or store up food, yet your heavenly Father provides them each with food. Aren’t you much more valuable to your Father than they?”
◦ Matthew 6:26 TPT
◦ “But you are God’s chosen treasure—priests who are kings, a spiritual “nation” set apart as God’s devoted ones. He called you out of darkness to experience his marvelous light, and now he claims you as his very own. He did this so that you would broadcast his glorious wonders throughout the world.”
◦ 1 Peter 2:9 TPT
◦ “O Lord our God, let your sweet beauty rest upon us and give us favor. Come work with us, and then our works will endure, and give us success in all we do.”
◦ Psalms 90:17 TPT
◦ “True enrichment comes from the blessing of the Lord, with rest and contentment in knowing that it all comes from him.”
◦ Proverbs 10:22 TPT
◦ “Be enthusiastic to serve the Lord, keeping your passion toward him boiling hot! Radiate with the glow of the Holy Spirit and let him fill you with excitement as you serve him. Let this hope burst forth within you, releasing a continual joy. Don’t give up in a time of trouble, but commune with God at all times.”
◦ Romans 12:11-12 TPT
◦ ““You have asked a difficult thing,” Elijah replied. “If you see me when I am taken from you, then you will get your request. But if not, then you won’t.””
◦ 2 Kings 2:10 NLT
This is where we get down to the nitty gritty... all the good girly talk in one place! I hope you stay a while.